5/26/2006

Ok, So Maybe They Don’t Suck!

I got everything straightened out this morning. Turns out, when you add a form of payment (such as I was doing the other day) the bank automatically holds that money. Once you hit “Complete Transaction” (which I was not doing) the fund actually LEAVE the bank. So even though the funds were still in the bank, they were locked so we couldn’t use them.

ANYWAY everything’s fine now, but I can tell you – I will NOT use my debit card for practicing anymore!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger carrie said...

sorry to hear about your account weirdness. but thanks so much for all of your help on diamonique. i started using a stitch marker and suddenly EVERYTHING made sense! wish i'd come up with that on my own, like, 12 repeats ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home