5/26/2006

Mall Gift Cards Suck!

So, a few days ago, I was testing out the gift card software and getting myself as familiarized as possible. Then when a customer threw a curve ball at me, I’d be ready.
To the best of my understanding, you could ‘test’ the system all day long and nothing would actually ‘happen’ until you completed the transaction. So, using my own debit card for the transactions, I was always falling short of that step. Granted, I did a LOT of transactions and put quite the amount on some of those transactions… but I digress.
Last night, Adam was at the store and our debit card was declined. Um…yeah. The software decided to take the money out of my account ANYWAY and now our account is in the hole BIG TIME!!!!!!

How could this happen?


I’ve got a call into the representative so hopefully this should get resolved quick. I’ll keep you updated because, well, I KNOW you’re on the edge of your seat. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home