5/25/2006

Bad Blogger!!!

Yes, I’m still around. Just been very busy! If you recall, I told you I work in a mall. Well, we JUST rolled out a mall-wide gift card and the program’s taken up the main part of my work days, which is about the only time I have to blog. By the end of the day, I’m so sick of being on the computer that the last thing I want to do is go home and get on it. However, my day’s are starting to free up again a bit more and come the end of June, I will be on vacation for 1 ½ weeks! I’m so excited! Adam and I are going to be with his family for the first part of that. We’re going to Medieval Times to celebrate out anniversary, which was yesterday. A whole 3 years! Anyway, then we’re leaving Kaylee with them and we’re going to come home and have the house to our selves for the whole week. Adam had the week off as well, so we’re going to lots of movies and dinners! 

Anyway, pictures are coming soon! I just signed up for Project Spectrum (now that the third month’s almost over) so you will be seeing those photos as well as my Dye-O-Rama yarn that will be sent off to my pal first of next week, should everything go right. In the midst of all this dying, I’ve noticed that not only is it a lot of fun, it’s MUCH easier to do than I thought.

Well, that’s all for now. I’ll write soon with a post overloaded with photos! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home