4/26/2006

An Interesting Night Sleep

This was too good – I had to post! I woke up laughing!

I have an extremely vivid imagination, so pretty much anything I experience throughout the day, I tend to dream about within the next couple of nights.

That being said, allow me to collaborate on the events of the past few days. Mom and dad are building a house on a 10 Acre lot, minimal 3,000 sf. Last night, I watched a show on the Food Network regarding a gingerbread competition. Everyone had to build famous mansions out of gingerbread. Yesterday, I took an on-line quiz, and the word sheep was involved in one of my answers. OK, my chain of events is set; on to the dream.

I was walking along, minding my own business, and out of nowhere was this HUGE house (one of the mansions from the competition) with the front door wide open. So, I decided to go inside and have a look around. Mom was standing in the living room, telling some lady that she loved the house. (I’m guessing this has something to do with them building.) I waited for her to finish, and we walked back outside. There was a lady squatting on the lawn by the side of the house. Surrounding her, were about 2 dozen tiny (about a foot tall) sheep! Suddenly, Adam was there and I was asking him if I could buy one! The squatting lady smiled and said “No honey, these sheep have….” After that, I don’t remember much more. I think she was trying to tell me something was wrong with their wool, which was the reason they were so small. I think I ended up getting on anyway but I couldn’t tell you for sure! :-D Ha!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

OOOH! Pocket sheep! I love it. I've never wanted to live in a gingerbread house but when I was little there used to be commercials about "The Land Of Dairy Queen." There was a hot fudge river and chocolate cliffs - I think you can see why I'd like to build my dream house there.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger carrie said...

that's a very cute dream! i'd love a tiny sheep, even if there was something wrong with the wool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home